Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair at Night


Don't be scared! It's not as bad as you think. A few nights ago I was trying to sleep but kept coughing and went into the bathroom to find Justin hacking away at his hair with texturizing sheers. Amused and alarmed I warned "cutting your own hair (hap-hazzerldly) will not turn out good"! He said "you're not even going to be able to tell". Hair covered the counters and floor like freshly fallen snow. This picture just shows the bulk deposited from scissors. The next day I checked-out his hair, and yes, it still looked overgrown and thick. Had I not happened on the scene, I never would have known. He would have cleaned up 90% of the hair and I would have been left to wonder.
Oh, and this is the first of what's sure to be many posts on hair.

7 comments:

Janalee said...

oh my gosh! I was sure after seeing the picture, it was a post on 'look what I shaved off today!' (I'm laughing so hard).

that's really funny though. and cute of him.


(please get rid of the word verification, it's a real pain and you won't get spam if you uncheck the 'able to be searched by google' box. )

(and what? you don't allow anonymous comments? where's the fun in that)

Alisha said...

I'll get Justin on it Jana! I didn't realize that and I find word verification super annoying. Plus with some of my future questions, we'll all want anonymous answers.

Unknown said...

How sad is it that I'm jealous of that hair pile?

Some people would guess its because my own handsome fellow, while hairy(his body looks like a monkey (a handsome muscular monkey), has a very round spot on the top, and places on his forehead that I could probably adhere that hair to..... Super Glue is on sale at Target.

But that's not why. The reason is that if I took "texturing sheers" to my head, I would have a singular hair left. And yes, I would tease the heck out of that singular hair till it stood up life a mafia wife's bangs. But still, I'm very jealous of the thickness. Why can't hair be evenly distributed?

Judy Ethington said...

Nicole, tell your guy that there are plenty of businesses that will "evenly distribute" his hair for a fee! Totally do-able

Rebecca said...

This reminds me I totally need to get some texturizing sheers. Paul could really use them and I don't already get enough hair left in the sink from his shaving.

Heather said...

Can I name this post?

So I shaved my legs today....

That was my first thought as I looked at your picture!

Heather said...

And yes, thank you for changing the comment identity box. I had a hard time figuring it out the other day.

You will notice what my name was in my other comment. (Group contribution?) That was the only way my computer illiterate self could do it.