Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Day in the Sun


Dear Alisha,

Are you trying to copy Janalee and have a funny/insightful/pioneer-y blog like hers?

Signed,

Doubtful

Dear Doubtful, Okay it was me that asked that question!!

No, I could never compete with Jana. I don't think writing is a strength of mine, I'm much better in person. But millions of other people have boring blogs so why not me too?! (For the record, I had the ask-a-question-box first but was doing nothing with it and Jana asked if she could put one on her blog, like I owned the idea.) That said, I have a different, less patient more showy personality and it's... My Day in the stupid Sun.


6 comments:

Janalee said...

dear alisha - who is that dorky friend popping up on the sidelines trying to steal a measure of your thunder in her subtle and sneaky way?

Very Very Concerned in Az

ps and yah, this blog just reeeeeeks of pioneer.

Rebecca said...

Sheesh! Look at all the good stuff I've missed! Shame on me.

I about gagged seeing all that hair in the sink. Talk girls hair all you like.

The sweet vs no sweet suggestions are cool. I want to see Nicole's apron, it sounds awesome. I think it's funny to see what people bring. The worst is a two liter of pop with a cheesy saying to go with it.

(But Jana if you've done that I won't think any less of you!)

jana said...

I've never done anything close to that Becky! how dare you assume so.

Anonymous said...

Edward sparkles when he is in the sun...

Alisha said...

Aren't I sparkling?

Heather said...

Of course you sparkle dearie, of course your do.....